Herriman Night of Lights 2019
Get into the holiday spirit at the 3rd annual Herriman Night of Lights on Monday, December 2nd, from 6-9 PM at Herriman City Hall and J. Lynn Crane Park.
Full Entertainment/Activity Schedule:
Food Trucks: 5-9 PM including Fatty Tuna, Smokin Roadside Grill, Mocha Motive, Fuego Mexican Grill, Haute Burgers and Fries, The Green Falafel and Kabab, Renee's Cheesecakes.
*Warming tent with tables and chairs in the southeast parking lot provided to dine in
- Santa arrives/Park lighting: 6:00 PM
- Laser Light Shows, presented by Rocky Mountain Power: 6:00, 6:25, 7:15, 7:40, 8:05, and 8:30 PM on the south side of City Hall
- Open Skate at the Ice Ribbon at J. Lynn Crane Park: 6-9 Pm.
- Crafts in the warming tent (SW parking lot): 6:15-9:00 PM
Inside (downstairs)- 6:15-9:00 PM.
- City Hall doors open (6:15 PM)
- Santa Visits
- Herriman Harmonyx sing along/performance
- Photo ops
- Write a letter to Santa
Inside (upstairs)- 6:15-9:00 PM
- Gingerbread display
- Snow globe photo op
- Orchestra performances: 7:00 & 7:45 PM in the Council Chambers.