Free to the public… bring the whole family!
The 10th Annual Provo River Watershed Festival will be held on Saturday September 24, 2016 from 11 am to 3 pm at the beautiful Wasatch Mountain State Park visitors center in Midway, UT.
Each year the Provo River Watershed Council, along with the Wasatch Mountain State Park and the Friends of the Wasatch, put on the Provo River Watershed Festival. This hands-on, interactive, fun festival is for the entire family and free to the public!
- Take a guided tour of Historic Huber Grove
- Hunt for treasures as part of our geocaching adventure
- Learn to compost
- Discover where your drinking water comes from
- Uncover the secrets of watershed science
- Discover strange insects
- Watch birds of prey soar
- See the animals from Wild Wonders
- Watch Native American Dancing
- Practice casting with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Learn to cook in Dutch ovens with our demonstration classes
- Earn scouting badges
- Enjoy free face painting
- Enjoy great food by Waffle Love
About the Provo River Watershed Council
Water is the lifeblood for all living things and competition for this limited resource is ever increasing. The Council is committed to protecting water quality to support the needs of different water users including: drinking water, agriculture & irrigation, fish & wildlife, and recreation.