Two crazy nights of outdoor fun – without fright and packed with trailside education and adventures.
Looking for a great start to the Halloween season, but don’t want an overly frightful experience for the little kids. Ogden Nature Center has just the activity for you. Get in a healthy dose of the outdoors while having Halloween fun. Activities include:
• Take a crepuscular creep (early night-time) along Ogden Nature Center trails where you’ll meet Ogden Nature Center teacher/naturalists transformed into native Utah animals, each with a tale to tell!
• Meet live owls, snakes & spiders
• Trailside tales and a campfire, face painting, carnival games & silly fortune telling
• Make fun fall nature crafts to take home
• Squeak & Sneak: — pretend you’re a mouse on the run as you spot your predators
• Visit the Bat Cave and see who lives there
• Get down low in the Spider Web Crawl
• Food Vendors
• Visit the Hilarious House of Hoots
Be sure to dress for outdoor weather. Costumes are welcome flashlights are a good idea. This event will be held rain or shine.
Ogden Nature Center is located at 966 W. 12th Street in Ogden. Take the 12th Street I-15 exit and head east. For further event information, call 801-621-7595 or visit ogdennaturecenter.org.